Get search rankings like Wikipedia for your content
Event date 29 September 2020 16:00 – 17:00
Location Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the video conference link
As you know we coach senior business leaders in executive presence, and we produce live webcasts and video content.
But we often get asked - how can I make this content go further.
To this end, we have teamed up with MyNewsDesk, a content syndication platform which has been hugely successful in the Nordics and which we use ourselves.
We have arranged to give our clients a demonstration of the portal, because we really like it and thought you might, too.
It gives our content
- High SEO ranking, similar to that of Wikipedia
- Exposure to more than 860,000 journalist contact details globally
- Scale, as we use it to distribute our content to all social channels with one click
- Reach, as there are 41 governmental and 314 educational referring domains creating online trust
- Tracking, and we can see who is engaging with our content
We are hosting a free 1-hour online demo of how it all works on Tuesday, September 29 at 4pm.
Please let me know if you can make it.