DEC Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Every industry is being disrupted – including marketing! Artificial Intelligence and machine learning will characterise the future.
For marketers, this means yet more complexity and unpredictability. There is a never-ending need to stay up-to-date with trends in marketing, to constantly adjust your strategy and to take full advantage of new technology.
Professor Philip Kotler, the man who invented modern marketing, together with a curated roster of experienced marketers and expert speakers, will help you navigate the fast evolving and often contradictory marketing landscape at the World Marketing Summit 2017 in Singapore.
The Summit culminates in the Gala Dinner and Awards Night. The Kotler Awards celebrate exceptional achievements of consummate marketing professionals, while the Marketing Institute of Singapore's Digital Marketing Excellence Awards recognises local practitioners for their mastery in digital marketing.
Six compelling reasons to be part of WMS 2017 Singapore
- Be briefed on the latest trends in marketing
- Learn how to make innovations in marketing work for you
- Apply key learnings from Professor Philip Kotler's keynote lecture, and presentations by our esteemed speakers, to your own marketing needs
- Discover how your peers are leveraging these trends to win market share
- Address issues surrounding talent acquisition, productivity and constrained budgets
- Showcase your organization as a trend setter in digital marketing