Ask Me Anything: What SGX-listed companies must know about streaming virtual AGMs
Event date 3 April 2020 11:00 – 12:00
SGX-listed companies looking to conduct virtual AGMs have many questions – we are here to answer them!
We will be answering the questions we hear most often when responding to requests for virtual AGMs, such as:
- How can we be sure only shareholders can watch the AGM and vote on resolutions?
- How can we bring in directors based overseas?
- What happens if our Articles of Association state we must hold a physical event?
- Can the webcast be held in the morning?
- What are the pros and cons of webcasting the AGM from our office or a hotel meeting room?
HBM Managing Director Mark Laudi will answer these and other frequently asked questions – including yours – during this hour long Zoom conference