PRCA workshop | TV presenter essentials for live webcasting
Event date 21 April 2020 09:30 – 12:30
Location Virtual Classroom
Live webcasting brings scale to your communications, for internal communications, product launches, investor relations, and more. But many webcasts fall short. Feedback scores are low, engagement is lacking, and the webcast fails to achieve the desired objectives. To generate a return on investment, webcast presenters must be engaging and dynamic – like television presenters.
How participants will benefit:
• Higher audience engagement
• More audience questions
• Greater retention of your messages and materials
• Higher feedback scores
• Higher value interactions and transactions
What participants will learn:
• Attain, retain and regain viewer attention
• Prompt audiences to listen, believe, act and (where appropriate)
• Prompt viewers to act, interact and transact with you
• Spark and deal effectively with audience questions
• Structure your webcast
• Hand over smoothly between presenters
• Overcome technical difficulties
• Overcome stage fright
• Start – and end – the webcast
• Demonstrate stage presence through active management of voice,
body language, eye contact and content
• Make a great impression on viewers
• Achieve your desired outcomes and make the webcast a success
Hong Bao Media
Mark is a former radio and television anchor, and media and executive coach to senior business and political leaders in Asia.
He is a veteran of the traditional and new media, with 25 years' experience in print, radio, television, new and social media.
He anchored and produced regional network television business news programs at CNBC Asia Pacific, and hosted news and current affairs radio programs at MediaCorp and ABC Radio.
Since 2006, he has been coaching senior leadership teams in new and traditional media, including how to leverage video and live webcasting for stakeholder communications.