HBM's Mark Laudi featured in today's Mumbrella
A sample of the questions I responded to:
- Where do you start with someone who’s not a natural public speaker? A creative director at Spikes Asia a few years ago took a shot of whisky before she went on stage because she was so unnerved. Is booze the answer?
- What’s your view on the way the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair handled himself in the Q&A with journalists after the Chilcot inquiry recently, when he was slammed for taking the country to war with Iraq under false pretenses?
- What’s your take on how probing the media is here in Singapore?
- How can brands be authentic in this context? How honest should you be?
- How well prepared are companies in Asia for crises in your view?