HBM provides 'executive presence' coaching to Mumbrella 360 Asia 2017 speakers
Event date 8 November 2017 – 10 November 2017
Location Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore
Giving engaging, memorable presentations at conferences is a must-have skill for anyone in business, but it's still a harrowing experience for some - including those working in the marketing industry.
Hong Bao Media is lending speakers at this year's Mumbrella 360 Asia a helping hand, by providing 1-on-1 primers for those looking to make the most of their conference presentation.
These free, 15-minute speed courses will be provided on-site by former CNBC presenter and regular conference anchor Mark Laudi, who routinely coaches Senior Leaders in business and government.
Under the moniker "Leave your stage fright here!", he will help you:
- Be calm and supremely confident ahead of your presentation
- Sharpen your presentation technique
- Wow your audience
- Get top marks in audience feedback ratings
- Generate the most RoI from your presentation - without coming across as salesy
- Win the battle for the audience's attention against their smart phones and other distractions
- Attract an audience ...even if it's the last presentation on Day 2 of the conference
After your presentation, we will provide further guidance and feedback.
Click here to secure your slot with Mark. To qualify, you must be a speaker on the official program of the conference.
Hong Bao Media clients get a 50% discount on tickets to Mumbrella 360 Asia 2017. Click on the Signup link below and enter the code HBM360ASIA17 before you purchase.