HBM beats tightest of deadlines in eventv assignment for UFI
Interviews with key figures in the events space were published even before delegates ended their meeting in Singapore this afternoon.
UFI - the global association of the exhibition industry - held its meeting titled "Digitalisation of Venues - New Service Opportunities" at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre yesterday and today (April 21-22, 2016), bringing together venue owners, event managers and others to discuss trends in digital and how to make the most of this emerging field.
And what better way to underscore the point than to use digital technology to bring part of the discussion to those who were not able to attend the meeting in person.
We recorded six interviews with five guests (one of them in both English and German), namely:
- Kai Hattendorf, Managing Director, UFI
- Dr Stefan Eckert, Koelnmesse
- Charles Cousins, Genetec
- Jason Popp, GES
- Stefan Noering, pave GmbH
Watch them on the player below.
eventv is not just a content service. It is a business tool to:
- Raise awareness of your event globally
- Attract more delegates to the event
- Increase value and pricing of sponsorship packages
- Build a community that remains active between events
- Differentiate your event from competing events in the same domain