Just released: content marketing tips for Singapore market managers
We have released three more episodes as part of Hong Bao Media's on-going YouTube series "Media Savvy" - with five communications specialists debating how to do content marketing well in the Singapore context.
On the panel were:
- Victoria Ho, Asia Editor, Mashable
- Andrew Pickup, Senior Director, Communications, Microsoft Asia
- Alan Soon, Founder & CEO / The Splice Newsroom, Co-Founder / Online News Association Singapore
- Lau Joo-Nie, Assistant Director, Newsplex Asia & Lecturer for Journalism & Publishing, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication & Information at Nanyang Technological University
The session was moderated by Hong Bao Media's Mark Laudi as part of the launch of MyNewsDesk's report into Journalism Trends 2016 (http://pr.mynewsdesk.com/journalist-survey/).
See the links under "Resources" below to watch all the clip, as well as the other parts in our Media Savvy series:
* Do we still need press releases in the social media age?
* How to pitch your news story in the social media age